Friday 20 March 2015

No costume contest at Celebration

So today I received a rejection email that I was not selected to take part in the Cosplay Contest at Celebration. Of course I am disappointed, I was really looking forward to it, at the same time I couldn't send in a picture of the finished costume, and the gold handmaiden is a background costume so I definitely can see that they would prefer more recognized characters.

I still aim to have it finished by Celebration though, hopefully I can have it done in time so that I can send in application photos for RL and have it at the main Rebel Legion photo.

As of today I've just finished 2 out of 3 pleated panels for the skirt of the gown, so even if it's going to be tight I feel that I should have it done in time.

If I succeed in redying the velvet...

No comments:

Post a Comment