Tuesday 24 November 2015

It's a mini-me

At Comic-Con we joked enough about the fact that there are no Leia merchandise from TFA, that I decided to make my own Leia action figure. There is a company that has offered to turn you into your own action figure for the last few cons in Sweden. I haven't really felt that I wanted to put some money in it, to be honest I don't think I was confident enough to do it. Now in Leia I was really happy about it all, so here I am.





The figure is 10 cm, and I'm amazed by how detailed it is. The face is a bit soft, but otherwise it looks really nice. In fact it's the first really good look at what my hair looked like from behind. I can definitely see that making a figure is going to be a thing at future cons, I'm already thinking about which costume I should use for my next figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment