Wednesday 11 October 2017

Luna (and Leia update)

Things are happening for Luna Lovegood and TLJ Leia.

For Leia I have ordered fabrics, and also material for her jewellery. I must be honest and say that I don't like the fact that she's now earing rings, bracelets and earrings. To me all the accessories scream more earth than  a galaxy far, far away. Still she wears them, so I need to replicate them. I have also ordered fabric for the coat and the undergown, as well as dye for the undergown.

This is my Luna progress

I've bought a wand and a tie off ebay. Remember to not buy the official HP tie, since it has a large house crest on the bottom, which isn't accurate. The dark fabric is a gorgeous wool that I will turn into the skirt. Yesterday I beaded the necklace out of 2 mm seed beads, I just need to add the butterbeer cork to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment